Job title: Part Time Personal Assistant to the CEO (3 days a week)
Reports to: CEO
Salary: £22,000 per annum pro rata + benefits
Contract: Part time, Permanent
Location: Wimbledon, London
This is a fantastic role for somebody looking for a Part Time role as a Personal Assistant to the CEO. This is a newly created role supporting the CEO and the Senior Management Team. The company is vibrant, dynamic and professional.
• Supporting the Senior board members with any administration
• Diary Management and booking travel for the CEO and Senior Management Team
• Preparing board packs for meetings/ confident on PowerPoint
• Ensure all maintenance needs are actioned swiftly and within budget.
• Assisting of office management
You will be:
• Highly organised
• Fast paced
• Outstanding with your attention to detail
• Understanding of confidentiality
Personal Skills and Attributes:
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Confident at PowerPoint and all Microsoft packages
• Good team player, happy to get stuck in wherever the business needs are
• Previous experience as a PA or EA, having supported at Director/CEO level.
• Experience to take and coordinate minutes and action points
Appointed candidate will be required to start immediately
• 20 days annual leave*
• Perk Box (Vouchers, discounted gym membership, free coffee and cinema tickets)**
• Private medical**
• Cycle to work scheme
*Full year entitlement
** Available after 1 year of service
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your C.V. and covering letter stating how your experience meets the requirements of the role. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date stated above.